I was having a little chat with my beloved Project Prowess Group Coaching program, asking how to bring a little more celebration and confetti to her arrival.
I asked about a giveaway of some sort and she responded with a very enthusiastic yes, which she signaled by hugging the idea like a teddy bear. (You’ll just have to trust me on that.)
So here’s what we came up with.
Who can enter
You, of course!
We’re giving away two seats in the Project Prowess Group Coaching program. And this isn’t a watered down version – this is the full deal.
The two winners will each receive:
- Four 90-minute group coaching calls (where you’ll learn how to projectize with more ease and enjoyment while making serious progress on your project)
- The recordings, so you don’t have to worry about missing something we discuss because you’re taking notes
- Access to the private Facebook page where you can get support and input from me and the other wonderful people in the program
- The worksheets and workbook which will help you with your current project AND your future projects
But what if I’ve already registered for the program? Can I still enter?
If you enter the contest and win, but you’ve already joined the program, you’ll get TWO 30 minute one-on-one project check-in calls with me! (30-minute project check-ins aren’t currently for sale, but if they were, I’d price them at at least $95 apiece.)
I’m guessing you’ve already checked out the group coaching program here and know you want to win a spot. Yes? Good.
1. (This one’s required) If you want to enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post and tell me (in a short-ish paragraph) why you’d like to win a seat in the program.
You can talk about what you’re trying to create, or where you get stuck, or how you hope this program will change your relationship with projectizing. Or a combination of all three!
There are no wrong answers, and this isn’t an essay competition! I just want to hear a little bit about who you are and what you’re working on business- and project-wise.
That’ll get your name into the metaphorical hat.
2. (Optional) To get a second entry, make sure you’ve joined my newsletter list (aka the Shmorian Society) by signing up here.
If you’re already a member, that counts, too, but you need to comment here so I know you want to enter the giveaway. Your join date needs to be prior to the official close of the contest (2pm Pacific on October 4, 2011).
Whether you win or not, signing up will get you a secret discount code worth quite a few fancy coffee drinks.
3. (Also optional) To get a third entry, help me spread the word about the giveaway!
On Twitter: Tweet a link to this contest page. Be sure to use “@victoriashmoria” in the tweet so I know you shared the link with your followers.
I’ll make it super easy by giving you a couple tweets you can copy and paste, but you’re free to make up your own, too!
- Oooh! @victoriashmoria’s giving away spots in her projectizing group coaching program! http://bit.ly/nWzwcx
- Win a spot to work w/ @victoriashmoria & finish a project that will grow your biz! http://bit.ly/nWzwcx
- Learn how to bring some *prowess* (rowr!) to your projectizing w/ @victoriashmoria – her treat! http://bit.ly/nWzwcx
On Facebook and Google +: Share this page and tag me in the post so I know you shared there! (You might need to friend me/circle me – I promise to reciprocate!)
On your blog, link back to this post (http://www.victoriabrouhard.com/woohoo-its-a-project-prowess-giveaway/).
The regular-sized print
– You can share as many times as you’d like, but you can only win once
– Current and past clients are welcome to enter, as are the folks who are already registered for the program
– Contest ends Tuesday, October 4, at 2pm Pacific/5pm Eastern time
– Winners will be selected via electronic pulling-names-from-a hat
– I’ll notify the winners via email by Wednesday, October 5, and announce them here on the blog by October 6
That’s all there is to it!
Ms. Prowess (that’s my project, but you probably guessed that) and I can’t wait to see who wins, so leave a comment and then start spreading the word about it!
We both thank you muchly for celebrating with us! Best of luck to all who enter!