The No-Brainer Scenario: A Simple Tool for Powerful Clarity
There’s only one person who can ensure your life will look and feel the way you want: You.
The two main ingredients needed to create a life that makes you jump-up-and-down happy are:
1. Knowing your wants, needs and values.
2. A willingness to choose and create in alignment with what’s important to you.
But sometimes, even if you want to choose and create what’s right for you, it can be hard to know what you want.
Boy do I know how that feels.
For most of my adult life I self-identified as someone who could not make decisions. And I really believed I had no idea what I wanted – what I wanted to do career-wise, what I wanted to eat, how I wanted to spend my free time, you name it.
Decisions were excruciating for me. And whenever it was time to commit to my choice, it felt a bit like leaping off a cliff.
Maybe you have a similar relationship with decision-making.
But here’s what I know now:
I wasn’t indecisive (and neither are you).
I just didn’t have the tools to figure out what I wanted. And I didn’t understand that if I didn’t like any of the options in front of me, I could take control and create something better.
I get what it’s like to feel indecisive and stuck and unsure when it comes to facing decisions, both big and little.
And I’ve also learned what it takes to make the “right” choices with ease.
Enter the No-Brainer Scenario
Once I discovered the No-Brainer Scenario, my process for making decisions and getting unstuck was forever changed.
The tool is so simple, yet it provides a ginormous amount of clarity.
For the last 2+ years, I’ve been using this technique on myself and my clients. And now, in this workbook, I share everything I’ve learned about the technique.
Victoria’s No-Brainer Scenario e-book is thoughtful, clear and beautifully organized. Her considerable experience with planning, managing and implementing projects shines through her writing, helping to break down complex situations into simple, easily implemented steps.
- Hiro Boga, www.hiroboga.com
Some of what you’ll be able to do after reading the book:
- You’ll be aware of your own decision-making patterns. And becoming aware of patterns is the first step in being able to shift them.
- You’ll understand what’s needed for easy, effective decision-making.
- You’ll be able to ground yourself so it’s easier to know what’s best for you.
- You’ll know how to apply the technique to help you make decisions and get unstuck.
- You’ll know how to review the outcome of your decisions so that you can learn what works and what doesn’t for you.
If there’s any doubt, here’s why you want to know these things:
- You’ll save time by evaluating opportunities more quickly to know if they’re right for you.
- You’ll save money by avoiding costly “do-overs” when you choose something that’s not what you need.
- You’ll make money by being able to recognize the right-for-you opportunities that require fast action (because not deciding is the same as saying no).
What’s even more exciting is how you’ll feel once you start using this technique:
- Calm in the face of new opportunities and decisions.
- Confident that the choices you’re making are right for you.
- Powerful and able to create opportunities that line up with your needs and wants.
- Shared via Twitter after the No-Brainer Scenario class in August 2010. (This workbook is goes much deeper than the class version.)
The over 50-page No-Brainer Scenario workbook, which has…
- Full instructions for using the technique effectively
- The No-Brainer Scenario Worksheet & Cheatsheet
- Troubleshooting tips in case it feels like the technique isn’t working
- A worksheet to help draw out all the good stuff you’ll learn about yourself after applying the technique
- A handy logo you can put on your wall to remind yourself to find your No-Brainer Scenario
- Seven examples of the technique applied to real-life situations, along with my thoughts and analysis about why the situations are tricky and how to approach them.
And some nifty bonuses:
- How to Build Trust mini-workbook – because trust is a big part of easy decision-making, and it’s something you can build up to, even if you weren’t born with it (I wasn’t born with it, either)
- Grounding exercise audio file – in this 5-minute audio, I lead you through a process to help you get grounded so that it’s easier to know what you want (everybody has 5 minutes, right?)
I’ve been a fan of the No-Brainer Scenario since Victoria first shared it on her blog. It’s helped me make decisions about speaking gigs, which events to attend, and how to format products.
I knew it was a versatile technique, yet I was surprised to find so many more uses outlined in the ebook, especially for situations that are more complex than a yes-or-no decision. At the same time, the No-Brainer Scenario is so easy to use because Victoria boils it down to four basic steps, no matter what the problem.
I finished the book convinced that there are very few situations, in life or business, where the No-Brainer Scenario wouldn’t provide you with clarity.
Congratulations on creating a terrific ebook, Victoria!
— Maryann Devine, www.smartsandculture.com
The price for everything listed above: $49
Ready for super-charged clarity? Here’s the button:
I was tired of the travel involved in my speaking engagements, but was concerned about losing the connections I make when giving presentations. The No-Brainer Scenario helped me not only get really clear about when traveling would make sense for me, but also to understand what my ideal speaking engagements would look like.
Now that I have a clear picture of what I want, I can compare specific options to it and see how close to the ideal they are. And in the places they’re not ideal, I can figure out if it’s possible to compensate for the drawbacks.
The No-Brainer Scenario is helping me think differently about the opportunities that come my way. But it’s also helped me understand that I can create opportunities. I now have a much stronger base from which to choose what’s best for my business and me.
– Jo VanEvery, www.jovanevery.ca
Have questions? Are they one of the following?
How does this work?
Once you click the button, you’ll get taken to the shopping cart page where you can click the Paypal button to check out. From there, you can either sign in to your Paypal account or pay by credit card without logging into Paypal. After you’ve paid, you’ll receive a link to download the materials.
Once you’ve downloaded the files, you’re free to read, print and listen whenever you feel like it.
Will the No-Brainer Scenario tell me what to do?
No, but even if it could you wouldn’t listen. How do I know that? Because if you really wanted to be told what to do, you’d do what your friend (or family member) thinks you should do without waffling. The waffling is a sign that you want to be sure your choice is right for you.
And that’s exactly what the technique helps with. You’ll get better at knowing what you want and need so that it’s easier to choose what’s best for you.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes! I don’t want you to worry about whether the workbook will help or not, so I’m offering a No-Brainer Guarantee: Within 60 days of purchase, if you use the workbook and don’t feel like it helped you get clear on your wants and needs, send me an email, and I’ll refund the purchase price.
No worries. I only want you to keep it if it’s helpful to you.
If you’ve gotten all your questions answered and are ready to go, here’s the button again:
Or, if you have more questions, feel free to head on over to the contact page.