Microstep Support SessionsNote: This offer is only available until April 30, 2011.
If you’re anything like me, you probably have some kind of big something that you want to do.
You’re having trouble finding time to work on it. And when you do get some time, you often find yourself stuck on where to start.
On more than one occasion, you’ve probably watched the time you meant to use for your project slip away as you tackle the little unrelated things you can cross off your to-do list.
And then wound up feeling disappointed that you missed an opportunity to make progress.
There are lots of reasons you choose to work on the bottom of your to-do list rather than your project:
- It feels really good to know what you need to do by looking at your list.
- It feels great to get something done in a short amount of time – get in and get out.
- Your project is a little bit scary because you care about it, and you want it to turn out well.
- Your project will (most likely) take you into unfamiliar territory, which makes it feel a bit mysterious.
Put it all together and your attempts to make progress probably felt painful, if not downright harrowing.
Progress doesn’t have to be painful.
You need Microsteps.
Microsteps will help you capitalize on your existing tendency to look at a to-do list and complete small tasks.
When you break your project down into pieces small enough to be Microsteps, you can complete them in smaller chunks of time. Because, really, how often do you have a wide open calendar?
The rub, though, is finding the Microsteps that will work for you.
When the project is close to your heart and taking you into uncharted territory, it can be hard to figure out your right Microsteps.
Enter the Microstep Support Sessions
What are they?
- 30 minutes on the phone with me, one-on-one
- We find your next 2 – 4 Microsteps, and make sure that you’re comfortable with them.
- You Commit to the microstep(s), the date(s) and the time(s).
- If you want even more accountability, I’ll give you a little nudge by email before, and a follow up email after.
Is this for you?
Yes, it is, if…
- You have a fairly solid idea of what you want to do, even if you don’t know exactly how to do it.
- You’re ready to get some support (a.k.a. my microstep-finding superpowers) to figure out what microsteps you need to take.
- You’re ready to commit to working on microsteps in small chunks of time in the next several weeks.
But it’s probably not for you if:
- You’re not sure what you want to make progress on.
- You’re not willing to commit to taking the steps and spending time with your project regularly.
- You’ve read this blog post and you feel like it gave you enough help to make progress on your own. (If so, Yay, you!)
Why this, why now, why with me?
Because there’s a lot of information out there for how to do things. But sometimes knowing the hypothetical steps you need to take still isn’t enough.
You need to translate what you’re trying to do into the tiny steps that fit your life and comfort level. And I’m really good at the translation process.
You get all my clarity and projectizing superpowers to get you moving.
Progress begets progress.
When you begin to make progress on that big thing you want to do, you’ll have more energy to make more progress.
By having your next Microsteps clearly defined and written down, you’ll know exactly what you need to do when you sit down at your committed time. Which will make it much easier to stay focused and do the steps.
And once you’ve gone through this process with me, it will be much easier to do this for yourself next time.
For you, my dear reader, I’m doing this for the very special price of $77.
To put that in perspective, that works out to an hourly rate that’s less than the one I offer people who commit to a three-session package.
I want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the support you need so you can experience what it feels like to make progress.
AND these sessions come with my Make Progress Guarantee:
I will happily stay on the phone with you until we’ve figured out at least two Microsteps that you feel good about.
And if we just can’t get there? You get your money back. Because the last thing I want is for you to feel like you spent your time and money without getting progress out of the deal.
Great, I’m in! Now what?
Use this button here to pay for your session:Then go here to get on my schedule: http://tungle.me/victoriabrouhard
(Not seeing a time that works for you? Or having trouble with the calendar? Contact me.)
Not sure if this is for you?
Get in touch with me. Tell me a little about what you’re working on and what your concerns are, and I’ll let you know if I think this is a good fit. I’ll only tell you it’s a fit if I’m confident you’ll make progress.
- These sessions will only be available at this price through April 30, 2011.
- You need to be on my schedule for your session by May 13, 2011.
- One per person, please (but if you sign up and decide you want more, you can get two additional Microstep Support Sessions for $159, to be used by June 10).
- It’s okay if you’re a current, former, or first-time client.