Microstep Support SessionsSorry! This offer is no longer available. Check out the coaching page to see how we can work together.
If you’re anything like me, you probably have some kind of big something that you want to do.
You’re having trouble finding time to work on it. And when you do get some time, you often find yourself stuck on where to start.
Here are three things I know:
1. Every big project or task or change can be broken down into a series of small steps. And those small steps can be broken down into Microsteps.
2. The key to progress (and finishing) is to commit to taking those microsteps on a regular basis. (Hence, Microsteps + Commitment = Progress.)
3. Sometimes the size of the project and the busy-ness of life make it hard to see the microsteps and take them.
Enter the Microstep Support Sessions
What are they?
- 30 minutes on the phone with me, one-on-one.
- We find your next 2 – 4 Microsteps, and make sure that you’re comfortable with them.
- You Commit to the microstep(s), the date(s) and the time(s).
- If you want even more accountability, I’ll give you a little nudge by email before, and a follow up email after.
Is this for you?
Yes, it is, if…
- You have a fairly solid idea of what you want to do, even if you don’t know exactly how to do it.
- OR you have several different project ideas, and you’re not sure which one to choose (but you’re ready to really look at your options).
- You’re ready to get some support (a.k.a. my microstep-finding superpowers) to figure out what microsteps you need to take.
- You’re ready to commit to working on microsteps in small chunks of time in the next several weeks.
- It’s especially for you if you’ve tried to find microsteps and commit to them on your own and got stuck.
But it’s probably not for you if:
- You’re not willing to commit to taking the steps and spending time with your project regularly.
- You’ve read this blog post and you feel like it gave you enough help to make progress on your own. (If so, Yay, you!)
Why this, why now, why with me?
Because there’s a lot of information out there for how to do something. But sometimes knowing the hypothetical steps you need to take still isn’t enough.
You need to translate what you’re trying to do into the tiny steps that fit your life and comfort level. And I’m really good at the translation process.
You get all my clarity and projectizing superpowers to get you moving.
Progress begets progress.
When you begin to make progress on that big thing you want to do, you’ll have more energy to make more progress.
And once you experience being supported through the microstep process, you’ll be able to do it so much more easily for yourself on your own.
For you, my dear reader, I’m doing this for the very special price of $77.
To put that in perspective, that works out to an hourly rate that’s less than the one I offer people who commit to a three-session package.
How much is it worth to experience what it feels like to make progress?
How much is it worth to be on your way toward finishing that ebook or sales page or teleclass? The sooner you finish it the sooner it can start bringing in the monies.
AND these sessions come with my Make Progress Guarantee:
I will happily stay on the phone with you until we’ve figured out at least two Microsteps that you feel good about.
And if we just can’t get there? You get your money back. Because the last thing I want is for you to feel like you spent your time and money without getting progress out of the deal.
Great, I’m in! Now what?
Use this button here to pay for your session: (there’s no button because this offer expired…sorry!)Then go here to get on my schedule:
(Not seeing a time that works for you? Or having trouble with the calendar? Contact me.)
Not sure if this is for you?
Get in touch with me. Tell me a little about what you’re working on and what your concerns are, and I’ll let you know if I think this is a good fit. I’ll only tell you it’s a fit if I’m confident you’ll make progress.
- These sessions will only be available at this price through May 6, 2011.
- You need to be on my schedule for your session by May 20, 2011.
- One per person, please (but if you sign up and decide you want more, you can get two additional Microstep Support Sessions for $159, to be used by June 17).
- It’s okay if you’re a current, former, or first-time client.