I’m so excited to announce that it’s contest time!
You have stuff that you want to create. Maybe it’s an ebook, or a teleclass or workshop. Or maybe it’s some kind of new way you want to work with your people. Or a combination of all of the above!
But something is getting in the way. Uncertainty, fear, distraction…you name it.
What I’ve learned is that there are two kinds of tools you need in order to create something successfully:
1. You need an outer structure that supports the actual work. This often looks like spreadsheets and lists and deadlines and milestones. But it needs to be the right structure for you.
2. You also need tools that support you when your creative anxiety kicks up. It often looks like resistance, procrastination, chronic advice-seeking and even panic. It’s completely normal for that stuff to come up, but it can really slow your progress!
Well, it just so happens that Project Prowess starts on March 8!
It’s the perfect environment to learn both types of tools, so that you can go from choosing an idea, to creating a plan, to getting started…all the way through to scheduling the work so you can make consistent progress.
And you won’t get bogged down in resistance or a hard-to-maintain system.
Nope…rather, you’ll have a simple framework you can follow so you can finish your projects with more ease and enjoyment!
Here’s how it’s going to work:
Who can enter
You, of course!
I’m giving away two seats in Project Prowess.
The two winners will each receive:
- Four 90-minute group coaching calls (where you’ll learn how to projectize with more ease and enjoyment while making serious progress on your project)
- The recordings, so you don’t have to worry about missing something we discuss because you’re taking notes
- Access to the private Facebook page where you can get support and input from me and the other wonderful people in the program (this was the most popular part of the program for the first group of projectizers)
- The worksheets and workbook which will help you with your current project AND your future projects
You’ll get to spend four glorious weeks with me and the other amazing, like-minded people in the program choosing, planning and completing your project in a safe, supportive environment!
Just think about how it would feel to finish your project and…
…make the lives of your customers better by sharing your smarts
…grow your business
…have a sweet & helpful something to make money with
…enjoy the satisfaction of taking one of your ideas and bringing it into the world!
I’m guessing you’ve already checked out Project Prowess here and know you want to win a spot. Yes? Good.
Leave a comment on this post and tell me two things:
1. What is your awesome project?
Who will it help? How do you hope it will help them?
What do you have a burning desire to create?
It’s okay if you don’t have all the details…just share what you know about it.
Note: If after Project Prowess starts you feel that a different project would be better to work on, that’s okay! Ms. Prowess and I aren’t going to force you to stick with the idea you entered the contest with if it’s not right for you!
2. What is your biggest stumbling block?
What stops you from moving forward with your awesome project?
Tell your friends by tweeting out a link to this contest page!
Want to keep it easy? Then simply copy, paste and tweet one of the following…but if you want to change it up, make sure to use “@victoriashmoria” in the tweet so I see it!
- I just entered @victoriashmoria’s Project Prowess contest & you should, too! Let’s projectize! http://j.mp/xhyuRQ
- Oooh! @victoriashmoria’s giving away spots in her nifty projectizing program! http://j.mp/xhyuRQ
- Win a spot to work w/ @victoriashmoria & finish a project that will grow your biz! http://j.mp/xhyuRQ
- Learn how to bring some *prowess* (rowr!) to your projectizing w/ @victoriashmoria – her treat! http://j.mp/xhyuRQ
If you’re really not into Twitter, you can share the contest on Facebook, too. Simply send me a friend request, I’ll accept, and then you can tag me in your post about the contest!
If you’re a current or past client, you are welcome to enter.
The contest ends on Friday, March 2, at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern time.
I’ll be selecting based on the project type and the struggles raised so that I can make sure winners will be helped by the program. And I’ll notify the winners via email (using the address entered in the comment form) by Saturday, March 3, and announce them here on the blog by March 4.
That’s all there is to it!
Ms. Prowess (that’s my project, but you probably guessed that) and I can’t wait to see who wins, so leave a comment and spread the word!
Thank you so much for celebrating with us! Best of luck and happy projectizing to all who enter!
(Image credit: Andy Graulund)